ITS Italia is proud to present its own code of ethics, a model of conduct that prioritizes the values of fairness and transparency within the company.
On June 10th, 2022, the administrative body approved for the first time the organizational model for the company as provided by Legislative Decree 231/2001.
This decree establishes the administrative responsibility of the company in the event that certain types of crimes are committed in the interest or for the benefit of the company by individuals in high-level positions or by individuals under the direction or supervision of those individuals.
The model adopted by ITS Italia represents a further step towards rigor, transparency, and a sense of responsibility in internal and external relationships with partners, professionals, and external collaborators.
ITS Italia has adopted the model, providing:
- all procedures aimed at containing the risk of criminal activity;
- a sanctioning system designed to suppress behavior that is contrary to the adopted models;
- the appointment of a Supervisory Body that is primarily responsible for monitoring compliance with the model, evaluating its effectiveness, and updating it;
- an information and training plan aimed at employees to highlight the importance the company places on proper conduct in general and, in particular, compliance with defined procedures.
How to report a violation or suspected violation:
All interested parties (internal and external) can report any violation or suspected violation of the Model and/or the Code of Ethics to the Supervisory Body:
- by registered mail with the indication "CONFIDENTIAL" on the envelope addressed to: Organismo di Vigilanza, c/o STUDIO MAGGIOLO PEDINI ASSOCIATI Via Mons. Daniele Comboni, 3 Padova;
- to the email address email@example.com, ensuring the confidentiality of the identity of the reporter, subject to legal obligations.
Code of Ethics and Conduct:
The code identifies the principles and rules of conduct that the recipients of ITS Italia (administrators, auditors, statutory auditors, managers, employees, collaborators, consultants, any clients, suppliers, business partners, and all those who, directly or indirectly, stably or temporarily, establish, at any title, relationships and collaborations in the interest of the company) adhere to in carrying out their activities.
Among other things, it governs:
- compliance with laws and internal regulations;
- relationships with public administration;
- relationships with suppliers and partners.
For further details, the Document on the Code of Ethics and Conduct can be downloaded.